MD Estate Series Barn
MDBarnmaster strength with the attention to detail you desire.
You want a solid barn that's safe for your horse, but you also want upscale details that sets your's apart from just another barn.
About the Estate Series
An Estate Series is more than just a barn. It's built upon the proven MDBarnmaster structure, but adds elements that make it the place to enjoy the quality moments of being a horse owner.
Upscale Personal Touch:
- Estate Series Stall Fronts featuring genuine tongue and groove wood facing.
- Box roof purlins for sleeker lines, eliminating the ability for birds and insects to nest.
- Tongue and groove interior available in your choice of natural wood.
- 14 Guage Galvanized Steel Frame built to last a lifetime.
- Interlocking patented Armor-Grip roof panels that are leak-free and stand up to high winds
and heavy snow loads.
Safest Horse Housing Product Available:
- Steel interior wall system that is Kick-Proof, Chew-Proof and has a 0% Fire Spread rating.
- Walls are easy to sanitize, keeping your horse safe from disease.
Virtually Unlimited Configurations:
- From single-stall shedrow to boarding facilities, our modular design allows the flexibility to build the barn of your dreams.
- Unlimited architectural style options including four standard rooflines:
- How To Order
Design to installation in eight weeks or less!
Our barn experts provide hassle-free design, quote, order and installation of your MD Estate Series Barn. You're just a few steps away...
Your barn is a rewarding investment - make it your own:
- How many horses do you care for?
- What does your dream barn look like?
- Is your barn located in an extreme climate?
- Have you determined a budget?
Your barn is chosen - let's build it:
- Every barn is engineered to local standards.
- Schematics are provided for hassle-free permit process.
- With a stamp of approval, the manufacturing process begins.
- Your contractor begins site preparation, including site grading and concrete.
The real excitement begins:
- Once manufacturing is complete, your barn is shipped from our manufacturing facility in Ontario, CA.
- Your contractor installs your barn in just days.
- Time to move in! In most cases, you're enjoying your new barn in less than eight weeks from design approval!
30 Year Warranty
No Hassle Warranty
MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
MDBarnmaster warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of (3) years from the date the product is delivered to the Original Purchaser. "Original Purchaser" is that person or entity who originally purchases MDBarnmaster products for their own use. This warranty is subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and limitations set forth.
ROOF PANELS - 40 YEAR WARRANTY
MDBarnmaster warrants by the manufacturer to the Original Purchaser (40) year limited warranty, pro-rated from (1) year, non-transferable, must be installed within continental US. Coverage includes paint peel, check, chip, or crack resulting from a manufacturers defect for a period of (40) years from the date of invoice providing it meets the limitations of minimum slope of 3:12 or greater and is not within 1000 feet of an aggressive environment such as, but not limited to, salt water. Excessive chalk and fade is covered for the first (10) years (note: chalk and fade occur normally as the binders and pigments of the paint system break down, fade is expected to be uniform with equal exposure to the sun).
STEEL LINED WALL OR DOOR PANELS -LIFETIME "KICK-THRU" LIMITED WARRANTY
MDBarnmaster warrants to the Original Purchaser that It will repair or replace any double sided steel lined wall or door in which a horse kicks completely through while the Original Purchaser continues to own the MDBarnmaster barn in which that panel was originally installed. The Original Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty is espressly limited to: 1) return of the goods and repayment of the purchase price, or 2) repair and replace nonconforming goods or parts as set forth herein. The maximum liability of MDBarnmaster in connection with this Limited Warranty shall not in any event exceed the original price paid for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
The following are specifically excluded from the limited warranty: 1) Rust because stall mats, bedding, or any other objects that can hold moisture contact walls and wall channels. MDBarnmaster recommends all walls be raised by piers, footings, or curbs 3 1/2" above ground level. 2) Incidental, cosmetic, or consequential damages. 3) Damage resulting from improper installation, misuse, neglect, accident, or use in violation of instructions furnished by MDBarnmaster. 4) Damage resulting from acts of God, war, or riots. 5) Equipment and parts which have been altered in any way whatsoever without authorization from MDBarnmaster. 6)All repairs and replacement parts not authorized by MDBarnmaster. 7) Wood Finishes (reversed batten board, T&G, T-1-11, Pre-finished Hardiboards, etc.) MDBarnmaster recommends that you NOT use wood product materials on the exterior of any building or the interior of a stall containing animals nor does MDBarnmaster warrant such applications. Because of woods inherent unstable qualities, Original Purchaser agrees that any warping, seperation or surface damage or deterioration of any wall or door panel is not due to any defect in material or workmanship, and is not covered by this Limited Warranty. On other areas where you use wood products, MDBarnmaster recommends that you have them sealed and then painted or stained to protect them from the effects of the elements and use. 8) Any labor costs incurred in removing or reinstalling MDBarnmaster parts or products.
MDBarnmaster MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND COMPONENTS AND THE FOREGOING IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXCEPT TITLE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND MDBarnmaster MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR USE.